November 27, 2007

Thank You

Thank you to everyone i have met along the journey of my life,
who gave happiness, sorrow, bitterness, hatred, etc.,
everything that have happened to my life has meaning.
Hopefully i can draw my self nearer to the true of me
according to the way He pictured me at the very first place.
I would like to try many things while others master just only one.
I meet this man, who talked about mastering one subject.
I said he is right.
Trying as many subjects as you wish and like with determination,
I can't say this is wrong.
Many thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc., which have turned me to be
who I am today.
I can't look back to yesterday,
I can't change the history journey of my life,
I can't curse the people who insulted, harassed, humiliated, mocked me,
because i am not the creator of this universe,
who has saved me to have my self completely with
dignity and pride as a female and human being with honor.
I can't keep the broken heart forever,
because this heart of mine belongs to The One,
until at the time I'll share it with "the one":-)
He helps me to forgive them but
still the memories remind inside.
Nothing have been taken away from me,
because He didn't let bad things happen to me.
I believe and trust that.
We learn things from bad and good experience,
ours or others.
From now on,
all i can do is to make a brand new ending,
because going back to yesterday is not the answer.
I am asking for strength to walk and color the half of my next journey.
Thank You.



No comments: