January 03, 2010

Sentuh hatiku / Touch my heart

when i'm home on sunday i always go to confucian's sunday school.
i've lived and raised up in this community.
i thought i can do something here,
well, even it is not much but i believe,
the efforts that i've given,
have value to the little soul of my little friends:-

typing while listening to the song :-
it's cloudy outside, there is no sun, even it is afternoon.

Betapa ku mencintai
Segala yang tlah terjadi
Tak pernah sendiri
Jalani hidup ini
Selalu menyertai

Betapa ku menyadari
Di dalam hidupku ini
Kau selalu memberi
Rancangan terbaik
Oleh karena kasih

Bapa
Sentuh hatiku
Ubah hidupku
Menjadi yang baru
Bagai emas yang murni
Kau membentuk bejana hatiku

Bapa
Ajarku mengerti
Sebuah kasih yang selalu memberi

Bagai air mengalir
Yang tiada pernah berhenti

KasihMu ya Tuhan
Tak pernah berhenti

Believer puts hope in God and carries it out in action.
That's how he can respect his parents properly because he puts God on top of his list.
He never puts God in second place, or according to his need/s.
He never shouts at his parents, because he knows that God doesn't want him to do so.
He gently talks to them if there is something not appropriate happened.

My simply prayer,
God teach me how to conduct my action.
God teach me how to love in righteousness.
God teach me to make decision according to Your wish not mine or others,
so many times i've failed and disappointed you.
God teach me not to deny You who i met 25 years ago when i was only 7,
when i was confuse and in trouble of nasty thing that almost harmed me,
and again and again You've showed Yourself in the face of peoples, events, and experiences of mine and others that i've met along of my journey of life.
and You shows me that You do exist and truly a Living God,
that so many people hardly to believe, even i still keep learning till now.
In Your time, i believe and trust that the happiness that You've planned for me
is going to be accomplished.
Teach me to be humble, like the way You teach us in a form of human.
Teach me to respect what others belief,
but don't let me confuse like King Salomon.
Thank you for knowing You, and for parents that You've given me.
I love them, but i can't deny that i love You more,
Yes, they who've raised me up, feed me, fulfill my needs, shower me with their love etc., but You who give us life.
God teach me to put everything in right order,
because i am so damn fragile, sorry for that word:-
God, why do i still can be shaped at this old age ?
Forgive me for sins that i've done,
Forgive others who i know and unknown have harmed me,
Thank you for Your unfinished love on me :-
Thank you.

No comments: