January 23, 2011

Chapter 26: bad words of mine..:(

on Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 9:48pm

Well, i broke my own word not to write :(. But this one, tickling my fingers to write. A few minutes ago i had a talk. So that's what bothering his mind for this week. Again.....:( God please help to ease his mind thank You. His being abused mentally by these people.



Honestly this person that did the abused indirectly and all some of his subordinates pissed me off, since i connect with the victim spiritually. Yeah, it's ...just doesn't make sense. They've got everything but want someone's else belonging with such a way. Praise Holly Living God, but the conduct is the opposite...., shame on you:(

I know, i have no right to judge, even to be angry, i'm crying now writing all of this, because they abuse an old man, who also like a little child:(



God redeem sin, yes i do believe in that too. But if you spread sin what will you reap? I don't want to be sounded religious coz, frankly speaking i'm far away from that.... It just this person, what's his done all are camouflage...

God, please forgive me, forgive these people too.



Well, i think what i and the victim have to learn is to let go the bitterness... it's hard... everytime the same subject being discussed... the hurt comes to surface... I wait until the time comes, when we talk about this, we just laugh.



Gee i have to rest now..

Please stay right beside me, nothing will i fear, as long as You are near...

No comments: