November 20, 2010

Chapter 6: ................................(fb,Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 8:25pm)

I have no idea what should i name the title for this chapter. A title that i wish i never had in my dictionary of my wildest fantasy. Hah..what fantasy, nic, a wicked thought just popped up....huh... not that nasty, dear....

Well, this evening while we were having dinner, my radar soon right away detected that my mom and dad would like to talk about 'this matter'.

Gee... i had appetite no more.... hmmm.... those yummy serundeng could tempt me no more....poor serundeng you couldn't satisfy me..ha..ha...ha…



They were sad and so was i. What matters to them just what people think not what makes me happy. Yeah …. You can’t hurry love… baby you just have to wait…… (Phill Collins:))

Then...i recalled my memory. This time could load faster than usual. Ha..ha..ha.. No wonder everybody are so busy with me.... it's totally longer than one roll of the toilet paper...so i won't write them here.....it just veryyyyyyyy ........looooonggggg........... well i think, i'll share, just... a little... tiny...bitty...what happened this S u n d a y o n l y.



This Sunday morning i gathered with my little friends and as usual my dad asked a question that he'd known the answer. Where do you want to go ? he asked. As usual daaadd...., I screamed from the bathroom. (what a 'good behaviour' for a grown up person..heh..)

After i finished my shower, Do you want to talk with me dad, i asked. Neh... he replied. I just looked at him and gave him an odd looked. I don’t want to be gab but it’s only me who can do that among my siblings and my dad never complains about that, I don’t know why. yeah….. the first born prerogative right ..ha..ha… no just kidding, it’s not part of it, anyway.



In the afternoon I went to the barbershop (sounds for male, no… it’s for female too) to cut my hair… and again based on their judgement, my dad and mom never like my hairL they keep saying look Alyssa Soebadono’s hair is so good straight. Oh …. Please that’s commercial, even I have to admit some females got it and they are damn pretty :(

Next destination the traditional market (pasar becek) as the matter of fact puddles of brownies everywhere, my mom and I bought some fruits. On our way home in the public transportation, she talked in a parable way. Hayya ….on our right …on our left…. Nothing left dear…my mom said. What…nothing left…… you mean …there will be home no more… they want to build factories? I replied…. She smiled no..not that…you ..know….. oh…. a couple of minutes I could catch her:(



I remembered this novel I read two years ago. I quote the outline: My name is Flo. Age 33. Status? Of course, single! So Mom decided to seek Datuk Maringgih (progenitor) of the modern age for me. "Why, I must be abnormal just because unmarried?!" "Because you have a bag womb, darling," Dina replied calmly. "The bag together like ultra milk (susu ultra). They have expired date". "Yeah, I said sarcastically. "While the sperm like wine. Still valid for a long time." Mom thinks I'm not married because my fate is bad. And if she does not act soon, then my fate will be worse. But Mom forgot to ask what was the reason I have not moved up to step into that direction. Simple reason. Because mom and dad are not a couple of The Huxtable (Family Film Series The Cosby Show). Maybe deep in their heart, they regretted the decision to get married. Or at least, to regret their choice. As my friend Dina. "Why the hell can you marry a man!" Dina laughed to hear it. "Hormones, darling!" Sometimes the hormones like telegrams. Because the wrong type. And sent signals to the brain. Should be horny, typed in love! " See? "Oh my God!" marriage is too long for love! " Yup! That’s my reason, darling!

No comments: