November 15, 2010

My secret sanctuary

Now i realize that i'm not deeply eager to tell people that i have a blog. I ever let chaca to visit this blog of mine concerning my comment on her curcol about 'percuma toh kalau taat dengan Tuhan, namun dengan orang tua sendiri tidak berbakti?'

but then, i found out that what i need is a secret sanctuary place where i can write all my ideas, opinions, insanities, stupidities, sadness, happiness, wildest fantasy,etc.

And i do realize and honestly admit that it all started because of love:)
that was started from inadvertency.

It was three years ago... i started to make this diary. It started also with doubt, why should i. Then i decided to go on, since i tore all my diaries before:(

Will He make my doubt of an unexpected question that He asked me several times on that Friday, October 9 2010, happens.

He said when at last i agree geee.... He answered my doubts with repeatedly ask me the same question.
Have no worries and doubts, even I makes the flower so pretty, why should be doubts in your heart dear:)

No comments: